Another Valentine! Hope you're not sick of them cause we have a couple weeks left! LOL!

I am having so much fun making all these Valentine cards!! And of course, I just HAD to use another one of my new Tilda stamps! I have no idea what the name of this one is, but I LOVE her! How can you not??? LOL! Have you seen anything anymore precious??!!! (click on the pictures for a nice close up view)

This is called a TENT TOPPER card and learned how to make them from my adopted sis DeeDee!! The bottom of the card is 4 1/4" square, and then you just make whatever shape topper you want and attach it to the base so the card ends up measuring as an A2 card ( 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") It makes such an adorable card that I will be making many more like this!

I colored her with my Copic markers and cut her out so I could pop her up (have I ever mentioned how much I like dimension?? LOL!) I'm really sorry, my scraps are in a mess right now and I can't find this piece of pattern paper to tell you who the maker is. The cardstock is Bazzill. The oval shapes were cut with my nesties and then I ran the white through my Cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder. The sentiment was just printed on my computer and the hearts on either side of it are from my Martha Stewart punch.
That's it for tonight! I sure do appreciate you stopping by to visit me today! Hope you had a good Monday (as good as Monday's can be) and I hope to see you again soon! HUGS!!

 
design by 100 HOTTEST CELEBRITY COUPLES OF 2011