It's time for FUN!!! It's time for VALENTINE BLOG CANDY!!!! (I think this is even better than chocolate!!)

Blog candy is now closed! Thanks for playing!


It's been a LONG time since I've given away blog candy, and I just feel the need. *smile* I think you're gonna like this one, so hold onto your bootstraps!! I have fallen so much in love with these Tilda stamps, that I feel the need to get someone else as hooked on them as I am. So here's what I'm going to do.....

On February 14th, Valentines Day, I'm going to show my blogging friends a little love by giving some lucky winner TWO Tilda stamps. Here is what someone is going to win!



Ice Princess/Balet Tilda

Fence with summer background. Perfect for the sitting Tildas!!

Now, here's what you have to do.

1. Leave a post here and on Feb 14th, I will use Random.org to choose the number of the lucky winner.
2. Post a link to the blog candy on your blog. If you don't have a blog, that's ok, you can still win.

3. Blog candy is open to anyone, no matter where they live. So please be sure and enter.

4. One post per person please. We'll try and make it as fair as possible.

5. Watch my blog for the winner! I will post the name and you have until 11:59 PM on Feb 17th to claim your prize. If you don't send me your information by then, I will pull another winner.

So....Best of luck to all my blogging friends! Thank you so much for coming by to visit me today, and I hope to see you back again real soon!! HUGS!!

 
design by 100 HOTTEST CELEBRITY COUPLES OF 2011