Nuggies

I tend to have a late night ritual -- one that I am not proud of. I have a tendency, particularly when out late with friends, to take the subway home and stop off at McDonald's. My poison of choice is always a 6 piece McNugget meal with sweet and sour sauce. Lately, I have noticed that I will wake up in the morning feeling bloated and sluggish and have vowed to stop my consumption of this deep fried, high fat, questionable food choice. To do so, today's question is: How many calories in McDonald's Chicken Nuggets?

A: I am utterly disgusted with myself! The McNuggets alone are 310 calories and 21 grams of fat. However, a combo meal includes fries, sauce and a drink. Just as an aside, I may have a fondness for fast food, but I am not a big soda drinker; so I will get the drink that is included, but I usually pour it down the sink. The total calories in an entire 6 piece McNugget meal (including a soft drink) is 930 calories! That is more than half my allotted daily calories! No more nuggies for me!
 
design by 100 HOTTEST CELEBRITY COUPLES OF 2011